Saturday, May 14, 2016

Flying solo in the EU (Lauren)

I spent the past week in a leadership training on the outskirts of Basel. (Or as D says, Swisserwand) It was 10-12 hours of class per day, so only once did I venture out of this part of the city.  I found my favorite spot again though:

While I did not learn a lot from the class,  being with twenty other people from all the world was amazing.  I learned so much about my company in other regions and invaluable information about their cultures.  And I met one of the top sales guys in the US, so I even learned more about the US side of the business from a customer perspective.   It made me remember why I love my job & my company.  Just wish I could have been in the town of Basel to get better food; I did not even get any rosti.

After six days of being away from home,   I was so happy to see Jordan standing at the airport in Barcelona! I was ready to start another adventure in Spain! (Or as D says, Pain)

No comments:

Post a Comment